* UltraLight aircraft owners have an opportunity here that many pilots don’t realize. It is just as cold for the snowmobiler in the winter as it is for the pilot, both have to dress properly.
* Generally speaking, the lighter the aircraft, the better the performance on the snow. (And what’s lighter than an ultralight?)
* The next consideration is the horsepower per lb. and propeller pitch. Since Ultralight max. speed is low, the propeller is ideal for take-off performance.
* Ultralight owners treasure their aircraft, so why risk the aircraft on questionable products or accept poor ski performance? Your Ultralight deserves skis that look and perform just like traditional skis.
* When you’re considering skis, just look at what these Ultralight Skis weigh. Plus, these skis are made to the exact same standards and test requirements as the Aero Ski Certified line.
* Plastic bottoms are an available option.
* Rigging Hardware Package available to install on most Ultralights.
Weight: 4 3/4 lb.
ACFT. Gross: 600 Lbs.